- This event has passed.
Paradise on the Fly Women’s Fly Fishing Trip – Ambergris Caye, Belize
September 10 - September 14$2695
Recharge your soul on a women’s fly-fishing trip in beautiful Belize—a tropical paradise and land of diverse ecosystems and natural abundance. Whether you are new to fly fishing or you are on a quest for the coveted saltwater Grand Slam, you’ll enjoy three days of saltwater fishing in the camaraderie of other women who share your same passion. This trip is open to anglers of all abilities. You’ll learn tips and techniques for flats fishing in a fun and supportive environment with your Orvis host, an IFFF certified casting instructor and local, expert guides who have lived and fished on these extensive flats for years. The shallow turtle-grass and sand flats offer a tremendous population of bonefish. You’ll rejoice at the sound of your reel screaming as you land your first ghost of the flats. Belize also boasts a world-class permit fishery and year-round sight-casting for tarpon.
Serenity awaits you at our luxurious, beachfront lodge on the island of Ambergris Caye. El Pescador Lodge sits on the water’s edge and offers well-appointed accommodations, three swimming pools and a large deck perfect for relaxing and swapping stories at the end of the day.
Host: Cynthia Harkness, Fishing Manager at Orvis Dedham
Trip Length: 4 nights, 3 days of guided fishing
• Each angling package includes a Helios 3D saltwater fly rod, Hydros SL reel and Orvis flyline ($1200+ value)
• 4 nights lodging in an air-conditioned, en suite room in the main lodge*
• 3 days of guided fishing from flats boats (2 anglers per boat is standard)**
• Expert advice and support from El Pescador’s fishing director
• An Orvis Trip Leader will be on site to help you maximize your success
• All meals at the lodge and boat lunches
• Beverages, including local Belizean beer and rum at bar
• Complimentary use of all amenities (pool, kayaks, bikes, Wi-Fi)
• Local air and transfers between Belize City and El Pescador Lodge
• Local sales and hotel taxes
*Guests traveling alone or requesting a private room must pay the private room supplement ($300).
**Private boats can be requested for an additional $900. Single anglers are not charged the private boat supplement as long as they are willing to share a guide with another single angler. Offer only valid on this Orvis Adventures special group departure.