- This event has passed.
Estancia Tecka with Dave & Amelia Jensen – Patagonia, Argentina
February 9, 2019 - February 16, 2019$5600
Request More Info Join Dave & Amelia Jensen for a week at Estancia Tecka’s Headquarters Lodge. Tecka is one of the largest working cattle and sheep ranches in South America and has two major trout streams flowing right through the middle of it, in splendid isolation. You’ll rarely see another person near these rivers, except for the estancia’s gauchos on horseback. With over 435,000 acres of land, you’ll often feel as if you’re the only one fishing in Patagonia. On top of their lifetimes spent fly fishing, over a decade of travel has proven Dave and Amelia Jensen some of the finest anglers and teachers out there. Their passion to share the wonders of the world of fly fishing is part of who they are, and we are grateful to have Dave and Amelia for a third year of producing Orvis’ Advanced Tactics “Master-Class Monday” video series. They can’t wait to get out on the water with you soon! TRIP HIGHLIGHTS:
- Learn fishing trips and techniques from your hosts, Dave and Amelia Jensen.
- Reserved for fly-fishing only, the Rio Corcovado runs wild and clear across the pampas and through 45 miles of the vast Estancia Tecka.
- Enjoy opportunities to wade fish over 40 miles of private beats on the Tecka River, a classic, meandering spring creek.
- Indulge in classical Argentine and Patagonian cuisine while drinking top, Argentinian wines.
- Seven nights’ accommodations at Estancia Tecka’s Headquarters Lodge (double occupancy)
- Six days of guided fishing on the Rio Corcovado and the Rio Tecka (2 anglers per guide)
- Meals and beverages during your stay
- Laundry service
- Fishing licenses
- Transportation throughout the ranch
- Transfer to/from Esquel airport