- This event has passed.
Carrileufu River Lodge with Dave & Amelia Jensen – Patagonia, Argentina
March 2 - March 9$5600
Request More Info Join Dave & Amelia Jensen for a week at Carrileufu River Lodge. Situated in the middle of a complex network of lakes and rivers located between the snow-capped Andes and the arid steppes of Chubut Province, this area provides anglers with ideal access to some of the best fly fishing for trout in Patagonia. On top of their lifetimes spent fly fishing, over a decade of travel has proven Dave and Amelia Jensen some of the finest anglers and teachers out there. Their passion to share the wonders of the world of fly fishing is part of who they are, and we are grateful to have Dave and Amelia for a third year of producing Orvis’ Advanced Tactics “Master-Class Monday” video series. They can’t wait to get out on the water with you soon! TRIP HIGHLIGHTS:
- Learn fishing trips and techniques from your hosts, Dave and Amelia Jensen.
- Float and wade fish in freestone rivers, spring creeks, gin-clear lakes and the world-famous Rio Rivadavia.
- Experience an optional 3-day wilderness float on the rarely-fished Rio Chubut.
- Comfortable accommodations in a scenic mountain valley overlooking the Tres Picos.
- Seven nights’ accommodations (double occupancy)
- Six days of guided fishing (2 anglers per guide)
- Meals and beverages during your stay
- Laundry service
- Transportation between fishing locations
- Transfer to/from Esquel or Bariloche airport*